I don’t do enough posts on Wednesday about what I’m working on. I’m hoping to change that. So here is a quick update on my Plague Marines. I’ve gotten just over half of them through the highlighting stage. That leaves four left. I’m pretty pleased with how they are progressing. I apologize for the bad lighting in these photos.
I did the champions first as I knew they would have the most diverse color palette. They also probably have the most detail. I knew I would invariably miss details as I tried to paint them in production line fashion. That gets to be time-consuming. So I figured I’d paint the most time-consuming models first to avoid any chance of fatigue or burn-out or whatever. It’s worked well so far!