So here’s what they look like:
The Khorne Bikers are now really finished for my Daemonkin army. I worked on the handlebar buttons and the console display and got it done. Did the bases, too. I used ‘Ard Coat to varnish them and then Lahmian Medium to take the shine off the varnish.
Also, you can see the current state of my Bloodhost Detachment, which is now an actual, functioning detachment. It currently clocks in at a little over 1350 points.
I’ve played a couple games adding a Chaos Space Marine unit with bolters and a Rhino with a Havoc Launcher, both in Black Legion colors. Don’t really need to do that now, I guess. I have a few more things I’m going to add, though. I need to do up a Rhino in Khornate colors, put together my Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage, and add a couple of Maulerfiends, which are currently on order. I also have a box for a Skull Cannon, but that will be for summoning off blood tithe. Once I have the new Bloodthirster together, the older model will be moved to the summoning pool.
Anyway, I’m pleased with how this is coming along. And I’m somewhat glad the last few models will be just vehicle type models, as I seem to move faster on those. I’ll also need to get some more carrying capacity, possibly another case. Have to wait on funding to come in though.
However, I may be taking a break here soon to finish up some Black Legion models. My first army was Black Legion, and I know they have an update coming. Also, I did a vow (twice!) pledging Black Legion models for the Call of Chaos painting challenge over at The Bolter and Chainsword, and failed to get them done (twice!). So, I really need to get those done.
As always, thanks for reading.