I’ve done a little more work on my Dark Angels. Going back over the greens, reds, and tans after doing the shading took a lot longer than I thought. I finally got it done a couple days ago and now have started the highlighting work. So far, I’ve only done the squad markings, boltgun casings, and the purity seal wax.
That’s because I started doing the green armor highlight only to realize I had the wrong color green for it. You can see this on the far left Dark Angel marine in the picture. I’ve been using the Vallejo Game Color paint for the armor, and instead of using Sick Green as the first highlight, I used Goblin Green.